Monday, March 31, 2008

Rolling Over

And so it's begun! Taylor rolled over for the first time from her tummy to her back this past Saturday. It was so funny. You should have seen the look on her face like woah! What did I do?! I put her on her tummy again and she did it again so it wasn't a fluke. Basically everytime I put her on her tummy she would roll over. =) Now Emily needs to do it. LOL! Taylor is almost ready to roll back to front. She is almost there, she just needs to get her arm out the way. Emily is slowly getting there too.

This weekend we moved both of them out of the co sleeper. We had moved the cosleeper to their bed to make the transition easier and to make it so the crib isn't so big for those little babies. =) Well my little babies aren't so little anymore. Taylor wasn't basically trying to roll over in the cosleeper mashing her face against the top of it so I figured it was time for her to get out. Then Sunday morning I wake up and see Emily all the way down OUT of her cosleeper and kicking the musical thing hanging on the side of her crib and turning the music on. (it got her to go back to sleep at least!). So needless to say we took her out of it last night too. So my babies are growing up. (sniff. sniff.)

1 comment:

Outnumbered said...

Yay Taylor! Rolling is such an exciting milestone!