Monday, March 10, 2008

Sleeping Through The Nigh?!?!

For the past three of four nights, both girls have slept the entire night!!! YEAH!!!! I hope this is a trend that continues for many months (even years!!!!). Taylor has taken to waking up and talking. She isn't crying, she just talks. =) It's so cute!!! She will start to cry if you ignore her too long. But she will sit there and talk for probably 15 - 20 mins.

And Surbjit got Taylor to laugh on Saturday night!! It was so cute! I think I got a small laugh out of Emily this morning. I still can't get Taylor to laugh for me. But she is being a little more giving with the smiles these days. =)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woohoo!!! That's definitely something to celebrate!

SMiLeD said...

Thanks for the comment on my blog! Your babies are beautiful (all 3 of them).

And yipee for sleep, hoping this is the start of a new trend!!