Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas

has come and gone. It was a nice holiday. Everyone came over to our house. That was nice since it was raining off and on all day and the thought of getting five people ready and out the door - in the rain - not my idea of fun. Plus my mom was in town and celebrating with us. Surbjit got his infamous Honey Baked Ham from work (wow is that thing DELICIOUS!) so we had that with mashed potatoes, gravy, brown sugar carrots, green bean casserole and Garlic Biscuits (like the ones from Red Lobster). YUM! I've been having leftovers ever since and it's been DELICIOUS. All except the green bean casserole. Don't' ask what I did this year but it was DEVOURED. Even my niece Mona - who apparently doesn't like vegetables - ate it with gusto!

Connor really enjoyed unwrapping his presents. And it was nice. There was no rush. He opened some, played with them, then asked to open more presents. He even helped his sisters and even his cousins open theirs later. So all in all, a very good day. I'll share pictures later. I have to get them off the camera soon. We are going camping for New Years and I need them off by then!

No comments: