Monday, December 15, 2008

I'm BACK!

Well, I never really left. Instead, family came for a visit. My Grandma and Ace came out for a visit from Buffalo. Southwest had a KILLER deal and they both came out for the rockin' price of $268. Not each - for BOTH! Killer! So it was great to see them. And since she is my Mom's mom, my mom and dad came down to visit too. =) Connor LOVED having Grandma, Grandpa, Great-Grandma and Ace around. We didn't do much. We mostly hung out and talked, but that was good too. We couldn't have asked for a more beautiful week either. It was sunny and in the 70's all week long. This week - it's started out COLD and rainy. Pouring rain on my way into work today and a balmy 45. (Yeah I hear no sympathy from my East Coast friends but please! I'm not use to it!)

So we had a great time visiting. I'm sad to say we never got a four generation picture while Grandma was here. I guess that just means she has to fly here again. =) And my Mom is coming back down Sunday to spend the week with us and be here for Christmas. YEAH!!! Can't wait. I'll share pics from this past week once I get them downloaded - but I have a TON of stuff to do and only what 10 days to do it. YIKES!

I so can not believe that Christmas is just around the corner! I need to bake and I need to finish making a couple gifts and I still have to wrap everything. Thankfully my Christmas cards went out today so that's one thing to check off my list. What with four birthdays at the end of November and then Christmas and I have a feeling I'll need to be more prepared and organized come this time of year from now on. 'Cause I certainly don't feel organized or prepared this year!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ragan did such a GREAT job on your page! I love it! LOVE IT!