Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Potty and a Date

So yesterday I was very interested to hear how Connor did at daycare. Not ONE accident!! And then last night he pooped in the potty before we got ready for bed. YEAH!!! Now let's hope this lasts! He will be home for the rest of the week after today so we just have to keep remembering to tell him every 20 mins, potty.

Then, Surbjit and I got to go to dinner and a movie. My mom is here for Christmas so we put the kids the bed and then went to El Torito. Had some great mexican food and then went and watched Seven Pounds. Not quite what I was expecting but it was good. A tear jerker for sure! I can't remember the last movie we went to see. I know it was before the twins were born.

Well, I'm getting ready to get going to head out the door to pick up the girls for their doctors appts. Will try and update with stats tonight!!

No comments: